Wednesday, 28 January 2009

Week Two: -2.5lbs

Sorry the post is late, but things have been a little hectic lately.

Two and a half pounds lighter, and if I'm quite honest...I'm a little bit surprised.

The Bonington Players' production of The Government Inspector was last week, but when the weekend came around, there was an after show party to consider!  Temptation abound, and comments coming left, right and centre I helped myself to a main course, but despite puddings being my true passion, I restrained myself and had a couple of oranges instead.  (See, I can be restrained at times!)

Needless to say, I wasn't looking forward to the weigh in, but it seems as though I had nothing to be concerned about.  But it's going to be difficult from now on.

I want to take this opportunity to thank all the people who have supported me so far.  I've even had a volunteer tell me that once she has some money, she's going to donate some.  I've also had a call from the Nottingham Evening Post asking about the whole thing.  So I would ask that people keep donating, any and all are welcome and it helps us get to our target of £1000!

Just to keep you ticking over, here's a snack idea for if you're hungry and need something to quench your hunger: get a small Tupperware pot and fill it with low fat natural yogurt and then get some raw vegetables (cucumbers, carrots, celery, etc) and combine the two for a really tasty treat!

So, until next time...keep smiling.

Ad

No comments:

Post a Comment